Instructions for Creating a Renweb Account
- Log in at the “Parent Login” link above.
- For new accounts, click on the Create New ParentsWeb Access
- You will need the District Code of SOL-FL
- You will need to use the email that you supplied to the school office. If your email has changed please notify the school office so that we can correct. This is the email that you will have to use to log in to RenWeb.
- Once the Create Account button has been pushed a notification will appear that a link has been sent to your email address. This link could take up to an hour to receive. You will have 4 hours to click link otherwise it will disable.
- Log in to your email account and click the link. You will have to add a password to each of the accounts listed. Please be sure that you have all of your students listed. Please let the school office know if you have anyone missing.
- Once you have completed this step correctly, a green notification will appear at the top that password is created successfully.
- You can now log in to RenWeb Parents Web Login.
**Any family that has a student that attended during the 2016-2017 school year, the login information that you used last year is still valid and will be used. If you have changed your email, PLEASE SEE THE FRONT OFFICE.
24/7 Access to Your Child's Learning
Renweb allows you to access a variety of helpful tools for staying up to date on your child’s education at Solid Rock Christian Academy.
Gain access to attendance, homework assignments, progress reports, grades, viewing the school calendar, and more!